Saturday, July 30, 2011

Directory Review: Submit Health Links

Directories have the security box to prevent automated submission. This directory's one is not easy to use because they didn't tell you the letters generated are case-sensitive. Had to try a few times before I made it. Since I can't give reciprocal, I paid USD 10 for "lifetime" regular links. However they rejected my application and some more my USD 10 cannot be refunded because they needed to be paid ten bucks for the time taken to review. "Jake" don't tell you why your site is rejected, you have to find out for yourself by reading their guideline. My verdict is: Submit Health Links is a money sucker directory. ( Draws an X, one down ) Nah, this is the link:

http://www.submithealthlinks.com/submit.php

Submit health links cheated ten bucks out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment